On this page we present the several different ORIGINAL plastic face-plates which are available for our 1975 and later Blaupunkt Frankfurt, Münster (+ Arimat) and Nürnberg vintage original auto radios on EXCHANGE basis. All these face-plates will cover the industry standard 1-DIN dashboard aperture.
- Photo 1. Top: Citroën GS (ALL SOLD, NO LONGER AVAILABLE) all models (from 8 / 1976). Middle: Opel Record II / Coupé / Commodore (from 1 / 1972). Bottom: Opel Olympia (8 / 1967 – 8 / 1970), Kadett (8 / 1967 – 8 / 1973)
- Photo 2. Top: BMW E12 5-Series. Bottom: BMW E23 7-Series
- Photo 3 and 4. Universal face-plates, all black, black with silver outline, silver with black outline. Standard size: 188 x 58 mm. 1-DIN dashboard aperture is pictured in black.
- Photos 5, 6, 7. Dedicated installations sets for BMW, Citroën and Opel
- Photo 8. Luxury plastic face-plate with chrome bezel
The price of a radio includes one face-plate. When you purchase a 1974/75 or later Frankfurt, Münster, Münster Arimat or Nürnberg you can choose between the universal face-plate pictured on the radio or one of these ‘dedicated’ face plates + fittings (mounting bracket(s) and 1 speaker cable). You will not need the separate 1-DIN mount for these car models with these fitting-sets, so the 1-DIN mount will be exchanged.
NOTE: You can only have the BMW knobs (silver knob front) in combination with the BMW 5 / 7 series fronts. All the other face-plates come with black rubber knobs as presented with the radios.
These face-plates and installation kits are NOT for sale separately.