Model: Grundig WK 2510
- Classic Car era: 1973 – 1980
- Face-plate: Small universal, will fit and look great in many younger classic cars
- On-board voltage: 12V, Negative earth / ground
- Output power: 5 Watt
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Rendition: Mono, 1 (4 Ohm) speaker. NOTE: If you want to connect two speakers then you have to use two 8 Ohm speakers connected parallel + to + and – to -, this makes 4 Ohm. This is important otherwise you will damage the internal amplifier
- Wave Range: (M) Medium wave, UKW (U / FM)
- Frequency range UKW (FM): 88MHz-104MHz
- Equipment: 1 speaker connection, 6-PIN DIN connection to connect external play-back devices like a Classentials de luxe MP3 connection kit OR a Classentials De Luxe Bluetooth Module
- Design type: Transistor radio
- Year of build: 1975
- Dimensions unit (width x height x depth in mm): 170 x 42 x 120 (behind face-plate to back)
- Dimensions face-plate (width x height in mm): 177 x 50
- Weight (kg): 1.0
Installing: Basic car conditions before installation: Radio prepared car with dashboard openings, 12V power lead, analog telescopic antenna, standard (dashboard speaker) with wiring.
Tools needed: wrench number 14 and 8, cable shoe pliers. Handy customers experienced with working and tinkering on classic cars can install a radio by themselves. All others we strictly advise to have their vintage radio installed by an experienced mechanic / electrician / local garage. Our installation kits contain the parts and instructions needed to install a radio in a factory original prepared car. In case your dashboard aperture / mount has been changed by previous owners over the last 40 -50 years you might need, or have to make, different parts to make the radio fit properly.
NOTE: This radio will NOT fit the 1-DIN dashboard aperture (185 x 55 mm) with the current small faceplate which measures 177 x 50 mm. If needed a larger 1-DIN size black faceplate is available in exchange.
*1.5 years (18 months) European / US warranty (See About Us / FAQ). In the rare case that a Grundig transistor radio stops working you send it back to us for immediate exchange (in case a comparable unit is in stock) or repair. The radio is sealed before shipping with a unique numbered security seal which cannot be tampered with. If this seal is damaged / broken the warranty will be void.
“Enjoy the Ride!”